|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Next door to a kid with a moped.
Posts: 1,492
|
Quote:
If you want to be 100% certain of no overlap push your schedule ahead by 5 minutes every day. One month later you'll start your submits start at 2:30. How many of us can say we go 30 days straight without missing a day of submission?
__________________
BUY MY PORNSITES! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Don't get discouraged; it's usually the last key that opens the lock...
|
Quote:
![]() However, I also think 1 minute is a bit much for myself. 5 minutes would probably work for me as I know submitting to 20 LL's per site each day, I can't get my site submitted to all of them in the exact same amount of time each day. However, I think that LL owners could easily set this rule to around 20 hours or even do away with the rule all together and make things a bit better. I do not personally see a reason to set a rule on amount of subs a linklist gets (within reason). They are either quality sites or they're junk or maybe somewhere in between. You list it or you don't. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|