|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Lord help me, I'm just not that bright
|
Hey HalfDeck,
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
|
I think there's so much affiliate junk out there that Googlers go out of their way to detect affiliate links on a page, even if they're "hidden." I'm not saying javascript won't work - it might even be a good idea - but personally, I would focus on creating affiliate sites with some level of originality and value instead of trying to make an affiliate site look like something else.
__________________
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|