|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
|
Quote:
__________________
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
What can I do - I was born this way LOL
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ohio
Posts: 3,086
|
I wasnt gonna post cause in the past I've jinked my se listings and they went away|shocking|
but what the hell, I picked up some nice terms between pages 1 and 3 of the serps... as far as theories go I agree with linkster I also think that these serps are gonna stick for awhile, have a gut feeling |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
There's Xanax in my thurible!
|
For quite a while now when I've searched for the name of one of my sites it's been pinned near the 950-1000 rank. Today it appears on page 1.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
If there is nobody out there, that's a lot of real estate going to waste!
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,177
|
I just noticed that some of my long running links are starting to show up in the top 5 SERPs. So since Yahoo has some of my links showing up, maybe Google will be nice and pickup my Yahoo links.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|