|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES
|
So you are giving me permission to post the screen shots to prove it?
I'm not slandering anyone...as I said until your post I had no idea who the reseller was who I had cancelled. I merely cancelled a reseller who clearly had fraudulent memberships. If having 5 sales from the one IP, none of which ever entered the members area, isn't fraud, what exactly would you call it? We're not in the habit of terminating webmasters who send legitimate sales, we're not stupid. However in the interests of protecting our processing, we have no choice but to terminate webmasters who have clearly fraudulent signups. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,527
|
Post away. Just assure me that this will have zero affect on my dealings with other sponsors and we have no problem. I don't want any money from you, and yes, as I said, those sales definitely look unusual at best. I'm thinking it's a problem at paycom's end, so why notify CCBill? If I have problems with them because of your actions, then we have problems.
Why not track back to see who's credit card was used, from where, and take it from there. Talk to paycom before accusing me. Or talk to my lawyer.
__________________
If the Environment was a bank, they would have saved it by now. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|