|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mohawk, New York
Posts: 19,477
|
I ended up making about 3 gallons of chili Monday. This was a good batch with 8 pounds of meat
We have been eating it since Monday and I know what you mean about chili farts. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
"Young dumb and full of cum"
|
Good morning everyone. I am getting overwhelmed how fun working in this biz is becoming. There are so many unique individuals that I have come across here recently. Good times
![]()
__________________
JAPANESE ADULT AFFILIATE PROGRAM |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
|
Morning!
Ewww chili farts! I don't eat anything spicy but hubby sure does so I know all about those kind of farts TekAngel I agree puppy training can be diffucult so good luck! Feel free to post or pm me pictures of your puppy anytime I fell in love with it from the last pictures! Off to work or back to ITunes..... ![]() Have a great day all! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | ||
|
Nothing funnier than the ridiculous faces you people make mid-coitus
|
Quote:
Quote:
![]() |
||
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|