|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
NO! Im not a female - but being a dragon, I do eat them.
|
Sue and Holly- will be starting in Calif in Dec - have a little side consulting to do for some old friends - and dont really know where after that - I do know that Im committed to be doing an inspection during the Vegas show so I really (promise etc ) will not be there this year
Been considering the blog thingy - will try to get a page up this weekend |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Nothing funnier than the ridiculous faces you people make mid-coitus
|
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
NO! Im not a female - but being a dragon, I do eat them.
|
Actually - Im going the southern route as I have to stop off at a few places near the border - so I wont be very near LV unfortunately - but I might be able to get a weekend over there
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|