|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Jim? I heard he's a dirty pornographer.
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 2,706
|
While I may have issues with the word "Toys" popping up a dildo store the rest is pretty straight forward. If someone wants Google to list sites that show "Tits", "Pussy", "Fat Cocks" and so on then why shouldn't it?
I think the owners of Vivid want to start their own search engine and getting rid of Google would help. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
If there is nobody out there, that's a lot of real estate going to waste!
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,177
|
Quote:
![]() ie: solo girl sites - non adult KWs for an adult site |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|