Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-05-12, 10:56 AM   #1
Preacher
There's Xanax in my thurible!
 
Preacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Wherever they screw on my head
Posts: 2,441
Send a message via ICQ to Preacher
Worked almost all weekend adding sponsors to the linklist and ripping movies for the paysite. Today I think I'll play with some php while my movies are converting.
__________________
NSCash * This Depraved World
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 11:22 AM   #2
Greenguy
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
 
Greenguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Blasdell, NY (shithole suburb south of Buffalo)
Posts: 41,929
Send a message via ICQ to Greenguy
Good Monday Everyone

Stayed up late last night because we wanted to watch Survivor after The Bitch got back from Bingo! at 11 - fucking Parvati

I managed to sleep on my back almost all of last night, which I'm thinking means nothing since I'm yawning an hour after getting up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I guess I was too late I had to delete mine. ...
You could have merged it with this one - I'll have to show you all the new features we got with the upgrade to v 2.0.1
__________________

Promote POV Porn Cash By Building & Submitting Galleries to the Porn Luv Network
Greenguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 11:37 AM   #3
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West
 
Cleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Southeast Florida
Posts: 27,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
You could have merged it with this one - I'll have to show you all the new features we got with the upgrade to v 2.0.1
I hear you love it when the merger forgets to leave no redirect in place.
__________________
Free Rides on Uber and Lyft
Uber Car: uberTzTerri
Lyft Car: TZ896289
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 12:10 PM   #4
Greenguy
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
 
Greenguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Blasdell, NY (shithole suburb south of Buffalo)
Posts: 41,929
Send a message via ICQ to Greenguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
I hear you love it when the merger forgets to leave no redirect in place.
There is nothing that pleases me more than seeing a big MOVED! next to an empty thread in a forum
__________________

Promote POV Porn Cash By Building & Submitting Galleries to the Porn Luv Network
Greenguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc