Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-06-29, 09:48 PM   #1
Panzram
Internet! Is that thing still around?
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1
New to the site

First of all, hi. I'm Dave and I'm from Michigan. I had a stroke at the age of nine and am now 33. I've always had a real problem finding good work. I was talking with a buddy and he mentioned that webmaster was the way to go. I would appreciate any and all help.
Panzram is offline  
Old 2008-06-29, 10:01 PM   #2
balls_deep
If you really need money, you can sell your kidney or even your car
 
balls_deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 374
Welcome Panzram

The online industry specifically the adult side of it is full of money making opportunities. It will however require dedication and a long learning curve to start making any real money.

Most of us work 10-20 hours a day on various projects, If you think you can hang, you can get your own piece of the pie.
balls_deep is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:16 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc