Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-07-18, 01:07 PM   #1
borgivan
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?
 
borgivan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon
borgivan ... I don't know where you were 28 years ago, but you should have been watching Airplane
Heard frequently about this film, but never seen... I think it is "your" classic of movies like ours "fortune irony" or so
borgivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 08:55 AM   #2
Licker4U
Mean people suck, nice people swallow, are you mean or nice?
 
Licker4U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Lower Alabama-The Redneck Riviera
Posts: 2,377
Send a message via ICQ to Licker4U Send a message via AIM to Licker4U
A submitter told me they were removing OBS's recip link from their tables and adding mine in it's place. I'm not asking anyone to remove any recips, but if you do and want to put mine there I'll take all the sites you want to submit to Best Wet Pussy, Girls That Squirt and Hairy Pussy Links Yeah, yeah, I'm a whore....
__________________
Submit to Girls That Squirt , Hairy Pussy Links and Best Wet Pussy

Last edited by Licker4U; 2008-07-19 at 09:18 AM..
Licker4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc