|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Oh no, I'm sweating like Roger Ebert
|
Quote:
As far as traffic, I gave up on caring about that from LL or directories a long time ago. You submit, you get some good traffic and then shortly you lose that new feeling and traffic slows to a trickle. Pretty much like a free site I suppose. I only submit to a few people here and truth be told I'd probably just give them a link if they would say nice things about me. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Vulcan
Posts: 695
|
I submitted my blog to couple LOR and sheepguy's and Jays XXX - along with submission to your regular blog directories.
Traffic from the blog directories dried up in no time , but I still get a few hits from the LL. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Oh no, I'm sweating like Roger Ebert
|
LL have way more traffic than even the largest blog directory
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 97
|
i agree with you there are more traffic in link list rather than directories unless the directory is popular there are popular directories in the internet that still gives a lot of quality traffic but other are just a bunch of dead directories.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|