Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-08-18, 01:42 PM   #1
Toby
Lonewolf Internet Sales
 
Toby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Houston
Posts: 4,826
Send a message via ICQ to Toby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
I do a very poor job of recording and tracking the promos I do and spend very little time analyzing stats.
When it comes to analyzing stats I try to focus mostly on longer term trends. If I notice a substantial up or down trend with a particular sponsor I then investigate in more detail, and shift traffic accordingly based on what I find.

That said, I still keep an eye on the day to day numbers just incase something blows up (either good or bad) so I can react quickly if necessary.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 07:52 PM   #2
elKabong
And Lord, we are especially thankful for nuclear power, the cleanest, safest
energy source there is. Except for solar, which is just a pipe dream
 
elKabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 225
Notepad for "to do" lists and RoboForm for passwords.

I like to keep it simple...
elKabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 AM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc