|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
|
Woohoo!! It took a year and working for two sponsors but I'm finally in Greenguy & Jim!
Hi everyone my name is Telly and I am the affiliate manager for Groobybucks. Look forward to chatting with you all! Thanks Emerald for the invite! |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
|
Welcome aboard Telly, was great chatting to you and I look forward to promoting the new and improved groobybucks!
![]() |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|