|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Former pr0n slinger.
|
Quote:
You're submitting the same galleries every day, same niche (black lesbians), same templates, I got a bit tired of seeing the same stuff return again and again. Also your galleries seem to resemble another guy's galleries a lot, and you're also on the same host, I smell something fishy here... Peter1 -> http://www.fatandbbw.com/herthickbla..._blump_movies/ (always black fatties) If I'm wrong please let me know and I do appreciate the fact you actually read my decline emails ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
There's Xanax in my thurible!
|
Quote:
I think there's a third submitter account in this group, but I can't recall the name. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|