Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Adult Help Wanted Ads
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2009-11-05, 03:57 PM   #1
Feel The Rage
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 44
Look at the post, I made yesterday in the same forum.
I'm looking for work.
Feel The Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 04:09 PM   #2
hashbury
My name is hashbury not assburry
 
hashbury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa
Posts: 1,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Rage View Post
Look at the post, I made yesterday in the same forum.
I'm looking for work.
PM me what kinda price you are looking for.
__________________
Sig Goes Here!
hashbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 05:07 AM   #3
justevilman
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Rage View Post
Look at the post, I made yesterday in the same forum.
I'm looking for work.
i plead the fifth
justevilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 08:01 AM   #4
Useless
Certified Nice Person
 
Useless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Dirty Undies, NY
Posts: 11,268
Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by justevilman View Post
i plead the fifth
Someone should look at all of this guy's posts and ask the question "why?"
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 11:39 AM   #5
Greenguy
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
 
Greenguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Blasdell, NY (shithole suburb south of Buffalo)
Posts: 41,929
Send a message via ICQ to Greenguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
Someone should look at all of this guy's posts and ask the question "why?"
I have already
__________________

Promote POV Porn Cash By Building & Submitting Galleries to the Porn Luv Network
Greenguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc