Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-01-11, 11:42 AM   #1
ed_banger
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES
 
ed_banger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 89
Incorporate a NDA in your terms of service, essentially giving them a gag-order, they may not release transcripts publicly.


When did webhosting back in 03-04, I would occasionally have a customer complain about something that wasn't my problem, they would raise a storm, and go post about it on WHT. Whenever that happened, I saw an increase in sales/signups for a week or so after the fact.

When a customer is bitching and complaining and throwing a tantrum, most of the times, the public will side with the hoster, if the hoster is reputable, and consistently reacts and communicates with integrity and class.
__________________
PM me for link trades on 93 handwritten blogs.

Adult bloggers wanted
ed_banger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 03:54 PM   #2
GonZo
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
 
GonZo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Atlanta,Ga
Posts: 893
I was officially made an asshole in 2004

http://www.isjustanasshole.com/
GonZo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 04:23 PM   #3
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West
 
Cleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Southeast Florida
Posts: 27,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by GonZo View Post
I was officially made an asshole in 2004

http://www.isjustanasshole.com/
Amazingly there has not been one asshole since 2003.
__________________
Free Rides on Uber and Lyft
Uber Car: uberTzTerri
Lyft Car: TZ896289
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 09:58 PM   #4
GonZo
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
 
GonZo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Atlanta,Ga
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Amazingly there has not been one asshole since 2003.
Im laughing at the bellyflop contest.
You know I suggested that to Mike AI as a cannonball contest but the twinks at Weg renamed it as bellyflop and took credit for it.

Funny how that was the programs only success...
GonZo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc