Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Newbie Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 2011-01-10, 04:56 PM   #1
hashbury
My name is hashbury not assburry
 
hashbury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa
Posts: 1,125
You can try http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/ quick media converter
I have never used it for avi so im not sure how well it will work quality wise.
It does have a section to put your own settings.
__________________
Sig Goes Here!
hashbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 01:28 PM   #2
CamsMaster
Oh! I haven't changed since high school and suddenly I am uncool
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 256
Thanks guys!


Quote:
Originally Posted by hashbury View Post
You can try http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/ quick media converter
I have never used it for avi so im not sure how well it will work quality wise.
It does have a section to put your own settings.
I'll give a shoot to cocoon software, and see what can make , thanks again.
CamsMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc