|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
|
This isn't exactly "shaving" It's the program's TOS/policy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Lonewolf Internet Sales
|
Well..... that just makes it "legalized" shaving. The ethics are still shady.
But, those programs using this "feature" don't exactly have stellar reputations for ethics anyway. So, anyone pushing them really doesn't have much room to complain. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Are you sure this is the Sci-Fi Convention? It's full of nerds!
|
what he said
__________________
BrandNew SignBucks: we have listed 100% of CCBILL, NATS, Paxum & mob programs |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
I've always wondered if there was a god. And now I know there is -- and it's me
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Vietnam
Posts: 326
|
I am not familiar with this particular sponsor at all (but it's surrounded by super-shady people, isn't it), but I do know one thing: most programs change TOS silently behind the back of their partners. When you sign up you are promised heaven and to be credited for all sales. When sales numbers and ratios start to deteriorate, people are being confronted with 'changed TOS'.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|