|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
|
I'm not going to post anymore emails, but I will say that Rocky has accepted my apology as well as offered up her own, no doubt for poking fun at my Gmail profile pic:
![]() If nothing, at least I do look like an asshole in that pic ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Currently in an Oppai Bar Getting Tittified!
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,351
|
I've started getting those emails. They want to pay by paxum. I think paxum is about to go under. lol.
__________________
DM me to have your content making money in Japan. New opps available. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Shift Out / X-On
|
Quote:
Paxum not. JAI-LING, why Paxum is going under? , any inside trading leaks ? ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Me fail English? That's unpossible!
|
Quote:
What makes you think Paxum is about to fold? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Currently in an Oppai Bar Getting Tittified!
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,351
|
Hi
I was being more or less sarcastic, slightly. I have been trying to set up an account with them and their customer service is pretty awful so far. I also follow AK's filelocker thread at the zoo from time to time and discovered they are processing for theft oriented filelockers. Hope that stops.
__________________
DM me to have your content making money in Japan. New opps available. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Currently in an Oppai Bar Getting Tittified!
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,351
|
Quote:
![]()
__________________
DM me to have your content making money in Japan. New opps available. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|