|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
|
DAMN IT! I remember trying to review that one yesterday, but I couldn't get to the page to look at it. So, I (incorrectly) assumed it was a cam site trying to get listed as a blog & rejected it
![]() Can I ask that you resubmit it? I'll make sure it gets in there with the next update ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Stupid risks make life worth living
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sweden
Posts: 385
|
Great, I'll resubmit, thanks.
Btw, how do you feel on submitting blog posts with either a couple of movies or many pictures along with text? Separate attached to the post galleries with pictures could be made etc.
__________________
bexhag @ gmail.com skype: daniel.berglund1 |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|