|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Bow Ties Are Cool
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 9,736
|
Good Day
![]() I have a chiropractor appt this afternoon so between now and then I need to do pay a bunch of bills and work. Oh the joy! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
That which does not kill us, will try, try again.
|
Good morning world
![]() So far it's just been the usual daily grind. Need to get one more blog post done so I can move on the getting a newsletter ready to go out. Had a nice surprise when I saw that someone bought thousands of dollars worth of electro-sex gear from my Stockroom store. I drive traffic to the store from my posts and mailings, since just having a store only does so much good. But it's nice to see that some people are definitely still spending money on the things that are important to them. Also saw this cartoon below, which I think most of us can appreciate... Wishing a good day to all. ![]()
__________________
"If you're happy and you know it, think again." -- Guru Pitka |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|