Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2016-02-22, 11:16 AM   #1
JustRobert
Bow Ties Are Cool
 
JustRobert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 9,736
Good Morning

Weekend went kinda bust as the grandson got sick and didn't stay the weekend so I worked on biz and house a little bit.

We knew one of our sons was moving out of state but did not know where/when and this weekend we found out it will be to the east coast this summer so that has me kinda bummed. Only good news with this is that from where he will be there is lots of places to visit within a 2 hr drive and even a certain green fella is only 6 hrs away by car.

It's that time of the month when I need to pay all the bills so after a little work I will do this and then be bummed the rest of the day.
__________________
Submit Your Galleries To The Erotic To Naughty Network!
JustRobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-23, 04:58 AM   #2
ecchi
Banned
 
ecchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: About to be evicted!!!!
Posts: 4,082
Currently need to use pliers every time I urinate.

Getting lazy, I did not do the washing until I only had one old pair of trousers left clean. The idea was to get up early, bring a pair in off the line, and finish drying them on the radiator while wearing the old pair. Trouble was, it poured with rain all night and most of the morning, and the trousers were so wet there was no way the radiator would dry them in time. Even if I had a tumble drier I doubt I could have dried them, they were dripping (even a Hotpoint tumble drier, the kind that are apparently drying clothes by setting themselves alight and burning the house down around the clothes).

So I am wearing the old trousers today. Trouble is, the zip is broken, needs a pair of pliers to open/close it. So I'm wandering around with a pair of pliers in my pocket in case I get the need to urinate!


Puppy News
Due to train problems I arrived a lot later than usual to walk the dogs. Normally the first thing I do when I arrive is have a cup of coffee, but when I'm late I just have a quick glass of water. However today I was not feeling well, needed strong coffee, a handful of aspirin, and a sit down. The puppy objected, it had gone "walkie time" and he wanted to go. So he sat on his bed whimpering at me!

But the last straw for the puppy was when I went to the toilet before taking him out. While I was sitting there, doing what you do, the puppy was frantically scratching at the toilet door to tell me to come out and walk him!
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc