|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Southeast Florida
Posts: 27,936
|
Just got back from Uber leasing. They provide Uber rides back and forth for free. The first driver said he is clearing about 300 a week working part time. He was a pleasure to ride with and I got lots of good information. The second driver didn't speak any English and said Uber no good. Maybe it would help if he spoke English and didn't blast Spanish music in the car.
Now I'm waiting for my car, they said a few hours and will be sending another Uber driver to pick me up. I really hope this one speaks English and especially hope there isn't Spanish music in the car. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|