|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
That's what she said
|
G'afternoon
![]() Performed at our xmas-lunch today, it went far better than last Friday. Finally the moment I've been waiting for has arrived. I will hardly leave this apartment for 12 days. ( -walk not included)I'm terrified over everything Whitehouse and I do follow your news-coverage. I tend to seek out US-papers since Norwegian coverage is kinda lame. I mean, If I see a -headline in a Norwegian paper and goes to US-papers to check, I often find nothing about what Norwegian paper wrote about. That news wasn't worth mentioning over the pond. Very often. At some point his supporters must start to wake up? I mean, there's so freakin' much going on and even his right wing media is starting to loose its patience. (Kinda fun watching that Fox-guy go hard on Rudy Guiliani who probably didn't expect resistance at Fox ![]() )Anyhow, I felt like rambling a bit over politics as well. And I really didn't like Mattis resigning. Steve Bannon secretary of Defence? Then even me will start ![]() Edit: Any US-papers you guys would recommend? I read Politico and Washington Post. I used to read Huff as well, but maybe Huff is a bit to liberal-friendly? Like sort of opposite of Fox? Anyhow, try to enjoy your pre-xmas day J llyLast edited by jollyhumper; 2018-12-21 at 11:08 AM.. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
|
Quote:
maggie habberman (New York Times journalist) david frum ("Never " Republican and writer)josh marshall (Talking Points Memo website owner and writer) ronan farrow (New Yorker journalist) Their retweets cover off everything about Capital Hill news. The Washington Post and New York Times are the best papers but are restricted unless you have a subscription. I usually read CNN. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|