|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
That's what she said
|
Good Afternoon
![]() Been dabbling around with my sofware-synths, some and I've been planning a coaching workshop with a new colleague. And some porn-slinging. I agree with Pagan, what is going on in the States is just to crazy, I can't cope with it and for this I am avoiding it. Hell, I love to watch late shows, with various hosts, but now I'm avoiding them too. I can't take all the shit, not even in that context.But, did say something yesterday that I found somewhat uplifting."In 5 years, when I'm not here" So he does NOT plan to become a lifelong dictator after all? Enjoy your day J lly |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Bow Ties Are Cool
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 9,736
|
Good Morning
![]() Yesterday was another shit show and today is following along. We have to tent the house at least I can stay with my daughter who has been taking this virus serious enough for those couple of nights. Beats going to a hotel. The only problem is my garage is on the property line of a neighbor and I'm going to have to clear out a bunch of brush and trim back a tree. He has had medical issues the past 5 years and has not done a thing to keep things somewhat tidy and trimmed. I know what he's going thru so I don't mind. Today I also got hit with an issue within my own network. Have already worked on it for 3 hours and hoping only 3 more will take care of it. Quote:
JR in 2024 ![]() ![]() Anyhoo, too much to do soooo...Enjoy your Corona Thursday! |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|