|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
|
Morning!
![]() Shortly after I posted yesterday I started feeling really sickly. I think I had (or still have) food poisoning ![]() I did go to the chiro so at least my back isn't fucked. I do have the rest of the errands I was supposed to run & do yesterday so gonna try that now & see how I feel when I get home. ...and yes, I did watch the 5 OT game last night. I was really rooting for Columbus. How could you not root for the team with the goalie that had 85 saves?! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
|
... because someone [me] took Tampa Bay in two playoff pools! Kelly Hrudey (the former record holder if others don't know) was excited for him too. They interviewed him on SportsNet during one of the OT intermissions. Hrudey was hoping for 100.
Last edited by ArtWilliams; 2020-08-12 at 10:43 AM.. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|