|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Bow Ties Are Cool
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 9,736
|
Good Morning
![]() Happy Anniversary Greenie! Was up really late last due to upset tummy and the internal clock woke me at near normal time so I see a big nap coming sooner than later. Have a couple of errands to do and need to do a little prep on the other stuff. Enjoy your Pandemic Monday (at least still here in the USA) |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
That's what she said
|
Hi there
![]() Big gratz to Greenie and the Bitch!! ![]() Been working all day. I have 8 articles due to Friday, but I've gotten a routine for it now, so I can do twice a day, at least. Went to the gym in my lunch and later my GF will drop by, her son is at his sport, training and she will wait for him here. is bored, but that's old newsTake care J lly |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Currently in an Oppai Bar Getting Tittified!
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,351
|
Congrats Greenie and his beloved wife. 24 years is no small accomplishment. Have a great and better day everyone.
__________________
DM me to have your content making money in Japan. New opps available. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|