|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Bow Ties Are Cool
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 9,736
|
Good Morning
![]() Typical day here but we have our son dropping off his cat for a week as he travels while he's traveling for business. We also have a non dress up Halloween party to attend tonight but only for a couple of hours. I'll need a nap before that. That's it sooo Enjoy your Weekend! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
|
Forgot to mention that I got an email yesterday from Amp/Ampland. He's been out of the biz for years (even if AL4A is still making $$$ off his nickname) and wanted to get together with The Bitch & I.
We really do need to arrange a weekend someplace so all of us can get together... |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|