|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Bow Ties Are Cool
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 9,736
|
Good Morning
![]() Not much going on here other than the usual with tax time thrown in. Spent 4 hours getting all the updates for the tax computer. I've decided to do the rest in parts instead of a stressed out 8+ hours. With my blood pressure being high, on meds now, this is probably better. Enough of that crap...Enjoy your Thursday! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
|
Afternoon!
![]() Another night of shit sleep 🤬 I wake up every 15-20 min, usually due to my Jimmy Legs Stomach is still "off" ![]() I do have a scene to do today that's uploading, so I best get cracking on that... |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|