Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Newbie Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-04-01, 06:48 PM   #1
swedguy
Vagabond

Send a message via ICQ to swedguy
1. Write down what niche it's for in a document

2. Research what LL's are good for that niche or what LL's has a category for your niche

3. Copy the webmaster page/submit page of each LL in to the document
3b. Paste the recip code underneath the submit link in the document OR paste it in to a recip table if the basic layout will be the same for all your sites.
3c. Put the sites in groups of 9

4. If you are making a site with a 9 recip table, find 9-18-27-... sites. Stop when you think you've had, don't overload you already from the start. Get a feel for things. If you think it's a piece of cake after submitting a few sites, add another 9 sites.

5. Create your sites, mirrors and recip tables.

6. Time to submit. Go to your document and click or copy/paste on the first LL. Fill out the form and paste in the link to your first mirror.
6b. Repeat

That was my basic workflow.

The document I used was a premade HTML document (Example: http://www.fresh-amateurs.com/amateu...y/sublist.html ), since I always submitted to the same sites for niche XX or YY. No need to create that document more than once then. Only need to update it if one disappears or they don't list me.

Only thing I changed in my document was the URL of my mirrors and what the mirror was called.
Then it's just to upload everything and open up my document and start submitting by copying your mirror link and then click on the LL link.

my €0.02
swedguy is offline   Reply With Quote