Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-06-22, 08:00 PM   #1
MadMax
"Without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes" ~ Satan

Location: Motor City, baby, where carjacking was invented! Now GIMME THOSE SHOES!
Fetish Philes Announcement

After I finish triage on my database and hardlinks, Fetish Philes will be returning to life. The old girl still has too much traffic for me to let her die. I have a lot of links to people here so I wanted to make a quick announcement regarding how I'm doing this before I start purging anything.

1) In cleaning up the database of listed sites, I'm going to have to delete all links attached to a given email address for 404s/redirects. Unfortunately it's the only efficient way to actually get the links out without going one at a time. I can't hand check 10k links, and I really don't want to nuke the whole database.

If you've killed freesite domains and care about the listings you currently have, please PM me with the domains and I'll be happy to handle them by hand.

2) If we had old hardlink trades and you've pulled mine, no sweat...I probably would have too. If you're interested in trading again, I haven't pulled any category links and it would be awesome to just leave them up instead of putting them back up later. Just shoot me a PM about what sites of yours I'm already linked to. I'll leave them all up and we can talk about links back to me once I get things squared away on my end.

3) It looks like I'm going to have to basically nuke the database of un-reviewed submits. It's so unbelievably bloated with garbage that I can't even begin to start wading through it. The autosubmitters have been busy, it seems, and there are just under 140k submits in there. If you submitted sites that were never listed AND you're a LOR trusted submitter, shoot me a PM with the domains and I'll get them listed before I purge the submit queue.

4) As you might have guessed from #3, I will be taking new submits for instant listing from LOR trusted submitters only.

The process of resurrecting the site will take several weeks, so please be patient on new listings of old submits (as if you haven't already )

Thanks again for the warm welcome back and the kick in the ass

Last edited by MadMax; 2010-06-22 at 08:03 PM..
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 02:42 AM   #2
Fonz
Former pr0n slinger.

Way to go MadMax!
140k of unreviewed links, that would only take 6 months or so to review them, you lazy bastard