Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-06-30, 05:22 PM   #1
MadMax
"Without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes" ~ Satan

Location: Motor City, baby, where carjacking was invented! Now GIMME THOSE SHOES!
Fetish Philes Looking For Submitters

Fetish Philes is once again open to submissions, and looking for Trusted Submitters. After clearing all the dead weight out of the database I still have over 6k listings, and I'm still getting plenty of love from the search engines (enough that it actually surprised me a little). I've got traffic for you; and a lot of it is really, really well filtered. As a bonus, I'm going to do my damnedest to list new sites in multiple categories as long as the content supports them.

While the primary focus of Fetish Philes has always been freesites, I'm now happily listing blogs; as well as galleries as long as you talk to me about it first.

Link-o-Rama trusted submitters can automatically get submit accounts by PMing me a username and password so I can set up a login. LOR trusted submitters can also submit using the same rules as they do for Greenie. Due to some particularly crafty autosubmitters, I've had to make my submit form entirely private to avoid being spammed; so I'll be taking trusted submits only from here on out.

If you'd like a submit account, send me your desired username/password/submit email along with links to a few samples of your work so I can make sure you know how to build freesites. You can either PM me here or email me at webmaster [at] fetishphiles [dot] com

Last edited by MadMax; 2010-06-30 at 06:09 PM..
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote