Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-03-20, 10:49 PM   #1
sbm4latinaz
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Send a message via AIM to sbm4latinaz Send a message via Yahoo to sbm4latinaz
seeking webcam affiliates

I am looking for a live webcam affiliate that has cobranding features and lets one seperate models based on physical traits, race, hair colour, languages, etc etc.....

Also there most be a preview chat feature, I actually care about my users and dont want to send them to a crappy site, and with no preview chat I cant check whether the models are friendly or gold digging bitches, I would have tried www.latinasCams.com but there was no preview feature.
Right now I'm using webcamcash but they dont have cobranding in their straight-niche sites so I'm forced to filter models on their sites that do cobrand and it still does not work the way I want it to because all the non-exotic models are still on the page just all at the bottom taking up space, i'd rather have them gone completly.
Can anyone help a brotha out ?
Old 2006-03-21, 02:29 PM   #2
GUNNER
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbm4latinaz
Right now I'm using webcamcash but they dont have cobranding in their straight-niche sites so I'm forced to filter models on their sites that do cobrand and it still does not work the way I want it to because all the non-exotic models are still on the page just all at the bottom taking up space, i'd rather have them gone completly.
Can anyone help a brotha out ?
We have cobranding on our sites, and the models appear beneath the other "non-exotic" models because they're also available or online... why would you not want a surfer/potential customer to have the option to go live with anyone he wants. Sounds counter-productive to me and only lessens the potential for conversions.
Old 2006-03-24, 10:47 AM   #3
sbm4latinaz
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Send a message via AIM to sbm4latinaz Send a message via Yahoo to sbm4latinaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUNNER
We have cobranding on our sites, and the models appear beneath the other "non-exotic" models because they're also available or online... why would you not want a surfer/potential customer to have the option to go live with anyone he wants. Sounds counter-productive to me and only lessens the potential for conversions.
I'm glad you asked, since my site is a niche site, people come to that site for said niche, its like I would not go to a butchershop to buy my tomatoes, or a bakery to get my cheese,
now there are some sites that do the walmart approach and try to put every niche on their site, but to me that just takes up bandwith, I'd rather stay focused on one thing.

Some have said that I actually have 3 niches(asian, latina, east indian) and that might be true, but they are related niches in the fact that many guys who are into one will like the other(all have tan/olive skin dark hair, speak with accents in live chat, come from male dominated countries).
and I also want the ability to say "click here for asians" or "click here for latinaz".

And also I use webcam cash and yes alot of my return visiters go there, I had to tweak the url to kinda get what i want take a look. Exotic cams

If i could filter out models and put them in seperate links it would speed up load time.