Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-03-22, 12:19 AM   #1
iLLicitSnipe
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Spread4u.com - Question....

May I ask what webcam software is used on their website? that looks to be the most fluent, and we want the best cam software out there.
iLLicitSnipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 01:14 PM   #2
GUNNER
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

it is our own software, but if you have a site where you'd like to use our webcam solution, you can sign up @ http://toolkit.webcamcash.com
Old 2006-03-23, 02:20 PM   #3
Black Dog

Thanks for the compliment! I wrote the software myself, way back when I was still the CEO/Programmer/Janitor. Now I am just the CEO.

Hit up Gunner if you are interested in the WebcamToolkit and he will take care of you.

B
P.S. This is my first post on GG&J... nice to be here!

Last edited by Black Dog; 2006-03-23 at 02:22 PM..
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 11:09 AM   #4
sbm4latinaz
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Send a message via AIM to sbm4latinaz Send a message via Yahoo to sbm4latinaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dog
Thanks for the compliment! I wrote the software myself, way back when I was still the CEO/Programmer/Janitor. Now I am just the CEO.

Hit up Gunner if you are interested in the WebcamToolkit and he will take care of you.

B
P.S. This is my first post on GG&J... nice to be here!
Well dude you did a good job, I'm in your webcash program and before I ever put a webcam link on my site I test it on all 4 of my computers, a amd k6 running linux RH 7.3, pentiom 2 running freeBSD, an old thinkpad pentium 1 running redhat 5, and my old 486 runig win95.
And your vid chat loads smooth on all of them, the only vid chat I like as much is the one privatefeeds uses, it loads slow the first time but reloads really fast, but what i like about them is that if you get knocked ofline the vid start to loop the last 5 seconds of the live vid then starts streaming when you reconnect without having to reload the page, .
Most of my users think you have the nicest latina models(exept the asian ones tend to be rude) , is there any chance you'll be getting any indian models soon? alot of them have been leaving peekshows and going to flirt4free maybe you guys can get in on that action.
Old 2006-03-25, 04:01 AM   #5
iLLicitSnipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbm4latinaz
alot of them have been leaving peekshows and going to flirt4free maybe you guys can get in on that action.
just wondering if you also know what software is used on flirt4free? that is an interesting setup as well.
iLLicitSnipe is offline   Reply With Quote