Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-02-23, 03:52 PM   #76
Ramos
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior
Six days later and still no FedEx.

I take back all the nice things I said about Ramos. He's either as incompetant or a liar just like the rest of the bunch.

I'm going to be forced to introduce myself to them at a convention some time.
Unfortunately, your check was sent to you. The process to locate, put stop payment, and then reissue another check can sometimes take a little time. Allthough I regret not getting your check. We are doing everything in our power to get his check reissued ASAP.
Ramos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-23, 04:02 PM   #77
cd34
a.k.a. Sparky

Why not post the FedEx tracking number for him.
Old 2005-02-23, 04:05 PM   #78
Jim
Banned

Ramos
Excuse me but this just smells like BullShit. I have never seen someone have so much trouble getting paid as this guy. You claim to have sent this by FedEx but you wait a week to check on it. I would like to see a tracking number...if you truly have one.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-23, 04:06 PM   #79
Jim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos
Unfortunately, your check was sent to you. The process to locate, put stop payment, and then reissue another check can sometimes take a little time. Allthough I regret not getting your check. We are doing everything in our power to get his check reissued ASAP.
Oh yeah, stop payent takes about 2 mins. He should have the replacement check tomorrow, right?
Old 2005-02-23, 05:46 PM   #80
Ramos
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
Ramos
Excuse me but this just smells like BullShit. I have never seen someone have so much trouble getting paid as this guy. You claim to have sent this by FedEx but you wait a week to check on it. I would like to see a tracking number...if you truly have one.
I never said we sent a fed ex. I said we could fed ex him a check, but needed to stop payment on the sent check first.
Ramos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-23, 05:56 PM   #81
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
I'm not replying because I am exceedingly insultive when I'm angry.

I'm going to go in to the other room and abuse myself. Then I'll be calm again.
Old 2005-02-23, 06:19 PM   #82
Jim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos
I never said we sent a fed ex. I said we could fed ex him a check, but needed to stop payment on the sent check first.
So, you let him go this long without a check, let him believe it was sent by FedEx and now say it wasn't? So, how many checks is it now that you claim were mailed and just didn't get to him?

Because of this problem and the action or lack of action that has been taken, all I can think is anyone promoting Reality Cash is a fool. It doesn't matter what kind of bells and whistles a program has. It doesn't matter what kind of sites a program has. It doesn't matter who runs the program. When an honest webmaster can't count on prompt payments, that program is worthless.

Pay the fucking guy already. He has waited far too long for anymore bullshit stories.
Old 2005-02-23, 07:02 PM   #83
ericATadult.com
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
So, you let him go this long without a check, let him believe it was sent by FedEx and now say it wasn't? So, how many checks is it now that you claim were mailed and just didn't get to him?

Because of this problem and the action or lack of action that has been taken, all I can think is anyone promoting Reality Cash is a fool. It doesn't matter what kind of bells and whistles a program has. It doesn't matter what kind of sites a program has. It doesn't matter who runs the program. When an honest webmaster can't count on prompt payments, that program is worthless.

Pay the fucking guy already. He has waited far too long for anymore bullshit stories.
Jim,

You are seriously putting your foot in your mouth here. Ramos is working very hard to get this problem resolved and has done so. At no time did he promise that there would be a Fed Ex of the check. He is working as best he can to get a new check cut. If he wasn't working on it and if there was more he could do, do you think he would rather spend his time watching you guys bash him and then reply? If we were not going to pay Useless Warrior we would just tell you all to gofuckyourself and let the issue die. We get plenty of this bullshit on all the boards, every program does.

The truth is that there was a check sent, and it was not recieved. Thank you US Postal Service.

I can't believe this much bullshit is going on over 175 dollars.

Useless Warrior you will have a check as soon as we can get the old check stopped and we can re-issue a new one. The reason for the extended time elapsed is that the accountant who can stop payment is on vacation right now and Lensman is also out of town. Those are the two people that can put a stop payment on the check. When Loryn helped you the Accountant was gone and she sent in the request to him not knowing that she would need to take it to Lensman. Ramos did the exact same thing.

So your 2 minute rule doesn't apply. We have always paid everyone in the realitycash program. Lost checks or returned checks we do our best to find correct addresses or get those checks to our affiliates.

Unfortunately this all came at a bad time as the ability to put stop payment and reissue a new check was not possible due to the lack of the proper people being available.

As soon as we can get you a new check we will and of story. Flame away. You should have your check as soon as we can get it out to you.
ericATadult.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-23, 07:25 PM   #84
Jim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericATadult.com
Jim,

You are seriously putting your foot in your mouth here. Ramos is working very hard to get this problem resolved and has done so. At no time did he promise that there would be a Fed Ex of the check. He is working as best he can to get a new check cut. If he wasn't working on it and if there was more he could do, do you think he would rather spend his time watching you guys bash him and then reply? If we were not going to pay Useless Warrior we would just tell you all to gofuckyourself and let the issue die. We get plenty of this bullshit on all the boards, every program does.

The truth is that there was a check sent, and it was not recieved. Thank you US Postal Service.

I can't believe this much bullshit is going on over 175 dollars.

Useless Warrior you will have a check as soon as we can get the old check stopped and we can re-issue a new one. The reason for the extended time elapsed is that the accountant who can stop payment is on vacation right now and Lensman is also out of town. Those are the two people that can put a stop payment on the check. When Loryn helped you the Accountant was gone and she sent in the request to him not knowing that she would need to take it to Lensman. Ramos did the exact same thing.

So your 2 minute rule doesn't apply. We have always paid everyone in the realitycash program. Lost checks or returned checks we do our best to find correct addresses or get those checks to our affiliates.

Unfortunately this all came at a bad time as the ability to put stop payment and reissue a new check was not possible due to the lack of the proper people being available.

As soon as we can get you a new check we will and of story. Flame away. You should have your check as soon as we can get it out to you.
This is just stupid. It wouldn't matter if it was 50 cents. Because one or two people are on vacation, an honest webmaster can't get what is owed to him. Isn't that how this whole thing started? Lets see, moving to a new building...no, no, you guys were in Vegas, no wait, Lensman was not around and he likes to get to know the webmasters by hand signing the checks. (How about talking to them?...that works and people still get paid) The check is now over 40 days over due and you still have more excuses. As I said, if a webmaster can't depend on prompt payment, the program is worthless.

So, tell me, how did I stick my foot in my mouth. I think Reality Cash should pull their heads out of their asses.

I can hear Greenie yanking links as we speak.

Wouldn't it have just been easier to pay the guy what is owed?
Old 2005-02-23, 07:44 PM   #85
ericATadult.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
This is just stupid. It wouldn't matter if it was 50 cents. Because one or two people are on vacation, an honest webmaster can't get what is owed to him. Isn't that how this whole thing started? Lets see, moving to a new building...no, no, you guys were in Vegas, no wait, Lensman was not around and he likes to get to know the webmasters by hand signing the checks. (How about talking to them?...that works and people still get paid) The check is now over 40 days over due and you still have more excuses. As I said, if a webmaster can't depend on prompt payment, the program is worthless.

So, tell me, how did I stick my foot in my mouth. I think Reality Cash should pull their heads out of their asses.

I can hear Greenie yanking links as we speak.

Wouldn't it have just been easier to pay the guy what is owed?

Believe what you want Jim. He will be paid as soon as possible. Have a nice day!
Old 2005-02-23, 08:21 PM   #86
deleuze
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Send a message via ICQ to deleuze
It seems like the bureaucracy at Reality Cash is more dense than in the former USSR.

Wouldn't it make better business sense at this point to just ePassporte the guy $175 and give up on the idea of locating the cheque, stopping payment, and reissuing a new one?
deleuze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-23, 08:27 PM   #87
Jim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericATadult.com
Believe what you want Jim. He will be paid as soon as possible. Have a nice day!
Nice Retort
Old 2005-02-23, 09:03 PM   #88
Jim
Banned

Eric, I just have to know...Is it only you that believes there isn't a need to pay webmasters promptly, or is it a company policy?
Old 2005-02-23, 10:35 PM   #89
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Eric,
I realize that your combative nature works well at GFY, but not in the real world. Surfers looking for Paris Hilton crotch shots may be impressed by you and your antics, but webmasters are not.

Read the post that began this epic. It was me asking how long it takes to get paid by Reality Cash, just as the title states. It was an honest question, not a flame.

Here's my first email correspondence to you:
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 4:36 PM
-----------------------------
Hi Eric,
I'm Useless Warrior from Greenguy&Jim's board. My username at Reality Cash
is whoring. My real name is Mark DeMers. My last sale was 12/10/04 and I'm
up to $175, but haven't received payment.

Best regards,
UW
----------------------------

And your reply:
------------------------------
What is your account ID for realitycash?

My follow up to your question:
At Reality Cash my ID is whoring. At Adult Platinum it's wolftasha. Is there
some other ID I am unaware of perhaps?

Loryn just ICQ'd me to let me know that my check has already been mailed,
but was sent late due to the Vegas show. Sending checks late for any reason
outside of a natural disaster shows an intense lack of respect for your
affiliates, but I digress.

Regards,
UW
-----------------------------------

Your answer:
--------------------------------
UW,

I understand your concern. The issue arose from the fact that Lensman likes
to personally see each check and sign each one. His way of getting to know
his affiliates. So the delay was due to him being in Vegas for the show and
this was a matter of respect for the webmasters, not one of disrespect.

Thank you for your continued business wish you a prosperous 2005,

Eric

The funny thing is, according to Ramos, my check was sent 12/31/04. That means it should not have been effected by the Vegas show. Which means that if you had bothered to do your homework when I emailed you, you would have realized that something was wrong. But you took the easy way out and lumped me in with the big group you were screwing in January by knowingly mailing their checks out late.

Explain to me why the amount of the check matters? Why is my pittance not worthy of diligence on Reality Cash's behalf? If you owe someone, you pay them. I cannot comprehend why my $175 doesn't deserve the fuss that has been made about it. Could I use that apparently small dollar amount and turn it against you? Perhaps. Maybe one of the high rollers scanning this thread interprets your inability to pay the meager sum of $175 as being our inability to pay-period. Would they want to risk your their much higher earnings in your incompetent and uncaring hands? Perhaps not.

Ramos has ICQ'd to inform me that the new check is cut and will be FedEx'd tomorrow morning. With any luck, I will receive my just due and this thread shall slip back into the shadows.
Old 2005-02-23, 11:21 PM   #90
Lizzie
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Good Luck UW...I hope you get it this time, did they give you a trackng #?
Old 2005-02-24, 12:25 AM   #91
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Good Luck UW...I hope you get it this time, did they give you a trackng #?
Ramos said it will go out in the morning. Fingers crossed. I just want this over. I hate dragging sponsors thru the mud unless they're cheats. I don't consider Reality Cash to be cheats, just negligent and uncaring.

Ramos at least has been very apologetic throughout this ordeal and seems to understand my position, which is a lot more than I can say for Eric and Loryn. Donald would only have two words for those two.
Old 2005-02-24, 01:45 AM   #92
ericATadult.com

UW,

My combative nature was not aimed towards you in any way. As mods of GFY we do our best to not take sides and I felt it was not very necessary for Jim to do so in this case and drag what he knows is a good program through the mud.

Yes your check was CUT on the 31st. But was not mailed till after the show. I did do my due diligence. No I do not believe that your $175 Dollars is worthless. My aim was at Jim when he was dragging us through the mud and slamming us even though Ramos, myself, and Loryn had done everything we could to make sure you were paid.

I am sure you can understand a slight bit of frustration on our end when we are being slammed yet doing everything in our power to do right by the affiliate. In this case you.

So for my part I apologize that you took my combative nature as an attack on your or your check amount. That was not the intent.

Last edited by ericATadult.com; 2005-02-24 at 01:48 AM..
Old 2005-02-24, 06:39 AM   #93
Jim
Banned

Eric
The absolutely only thing I know about Reality Cash is an honest webmaster, who I consider a friend has not been paid because of the most unprofessional and most condescending reasons I have ever heard. I do not and would not use your program. So, besides this thread, what do I have to go on to know that this is a good program?

I mean, look at your own words and tell me if this makes any sense at all...
"The issue arose from the fact that Lensman likes to personally see each check and sign each one. His way of getting to know his affiliates. So the delay was due to him being in Vegas for the show and this was a matter of respect for the webmasters, not one of disrespect."

Eric, the best way to show a webmaster respect is to pay them on time, everytime. Not only when it is convenient for Lensman to hand sign the checks.

When a program honestly screws up, they should step up to the plate and do what they have to do to make it right. Useless should have been paid immediately once you realized there was a problem. Instead, all he heard were excuses ranging from moving to being on vacation. Nobody cares who is on vacation. Nobody cares if your company is moving. All they care about is why they have not been paid and when can they expect it.

I do wish we could have as professional a board as GFY and have the owners and moderators stay out of our webmaster's business but, we are businessmen, not surfers. We care about the webmasters that post here. We are not absentee landlords. We understand when you show a webmaster the respect they deserve, we will get the same. Look at this board... Find another sponsor or problem I have felt this strongly about. You won't.

Eric, I understand that you are fairly new to this business and are still trying to learn. The first rule of thumb is this... When there is a problem with an honest webmaster getting his money, make getting it to him a priority. And, get rid of the condescending attitude. It may work with surfers but not with business people.

I understand that you guys are finally going to send Useless his money. There will be no reason for me to comment any further if he truly gets paid.
Old 2005-02-24, 09:10 AM   #94
Theproofhouse
Lord help me, I'm just not that bright

Hope I get paid and Lensman doesent have to personally examine my cheque before he fucking sighns it! LOL!
Theproofhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-25, 10:31 AM   #95
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Ramos came thru for me and my check just arrived.

Now that this adventure is over I'd like to thank Ramos for keeping his cool with me, which isn't easy, and doing everything within his powers to get this check to me. I'm positive that if left up to him, I would have been paid a long time ago. I even received a very passionate email from another source inside the Reality Cash camp that assured me that Ramos really went out of his way to get this issue resolved eventhough he was informed that this was Loryn's account, not his. It was Lensman's policies governing the way payments are handled that delayed the re-issuance of the check.

Ramos, I apologize for anything I've said that was unjust. You're a good man, and though I'm sorry that you were caught in the middle of this mess, I'm glad you are there. Otherwise, I tend to believe I never would have been paid.
From a useless warrior to a real one - thank you.

Mark DeMers - UW
Old 2005-02-25, 11:19 AM   #96
swedguy
Vagabond

Send a message via ICQ to swedguy
Great to see that it FINALLY got resolved

Do you think we will see a new reality site in the future? Check Fondlers! It might need a little work on the name, but theme is there
swedguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-25, 11:37 AM   #97
Jim
Banned

Good News
I am glad to put this behind us.
Old 2005-02-25, 12:20 PM   #98
zack2004
Ahhh ... sweet pity. Where would my love life be without it?

It is a happy day at UW's home
zack2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-25, 12:51 PM   #99
docholly
Nothing funnier than the ridiculous faces you people make mid-coitus

Send a message via ICQ to docholly Send a message via Yahoo to docholly
Quote:
we would just tell you all to gofuckyourself and let the issue die. We get plenty of this bullshit on all the boards, every program does.
good use of marketing to weave branding into another board.. perhaps someone can post pics of Greenie's & RA's weighloss pics at the above mentioned board and say something to the effect of oh .. i just got a brand new pair of greenguyandjim socks.

|twinkle

OMGoddess
You know you need some Bling!!
docholly is offline   Reply With Quote