Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2004-07-08, 12:49 PM   #1
pudcat
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Adult Site Lister - Better Conversions and Happier Surfers

I'd like to announce the launch of Adult Site Lister, it's a new way to filter your traffic so your surfers find exactly the site that does it for them rather than being tricked into joining a site that they didn't really want to signup for.

We've got over 4,000 sites and more than 70,000 free hosted galleries, so the surfer can really get a feel for the site before they join and also check out similar sites to see if one of them is more what they are looking for.

We are offering to have your referral codes in all the outgoing links.

We've done some tests with TGP and search engine traffic and were very impressed with the numbers, most sponsors converted at approx 1:200 (across the sponsor).

Those of you with webmaster traffic, may also find it useful to promote the webmaster section all the sponsors with webmaster referral programs are listed there with the sites/sponsors broken down by categories to make it easy to for example promote all sponsors who have interracial websites.

Now I hear you asking, what's the catch? To help cover our costs, we leave our ref code in the links 10% of the time, however as a special promo, for the next 4 weeks your referral code will be in 100% of the time!

All referral code substitution is done using javascript so you can at any time see the source code, meaning that you can check to see that we aren't ever taking more traffic than we claim (0% for the next 4 weeks then 10%).

If you'd like to see the surfers area then please visit www.adultsitelister.com, if you'd like to see the webmasters section please visit www.adultsitelister.com/webmasters

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hope to see a few of you using it to make better use of your traffic!

I'm going to duck off to get some sleep, will be back in a few hours to answer any questions, if you'd like to contact me off board please email me webmaster~at~adultsitelisterdotcom or ICQ: 207011694
pudcat is offline   Reply With Quote