Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-03-14, 03:09 AM   #1
Sarah_Jayne
I hustle for Hustler

Send a message via ICQ to Sarah_Jayne
Exclamation It's my party and I will give money away if I want to! $50 Maxcash Signups!

St. Patrick's Day marks my 1st anniversary of being a part of the Max Cash team.

So, to celebrate both the luck of the Irish and my first year I am having a virtual party and raising payouts on all Max Cash sites.

From the 17th of March until the 23rd of March we will be paying out $50 per FREE Lifetime Membership signup rather than the normally already great $35.

Then, once the promo party is over we will be randomly picking two webmasters who sent $50 joins during the period to each get a gift (what is a party without gifts!) of a TIVO DVR player.

The $50 signups will be good on all Max Cash sites from our wide selection of niches - both straight and gay.

Like all good parties though, this virtual party is invite only.

Everybody can get an invite though and all you need to do is hit me up on email at sarah@maxcash.com or on icq at 232834291 and let me know your Max Cash account name and I will put you on the list to get $50 signups from the 17th until the 23rd.

The party invites are open to both current and new Max Cash accounts. So, if you don't already have a Max Cash account just go HERE and grab your account and join the party!