Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-02-07, 12:54 PM   #26
cd34
a.k.a. Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuelle View Post
get beaten by UW in scrabble
I guess everytime there was an O, he got the triple word score by pulling out the CCK tiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCherry View Post
This morning they are coming to suck out our septic tank.
There is a local truck that says: Satisfaction Guaranteed, or double your load back.

Quite a bit on the agenda, seems that a security update pushed hard by one of the software writers changed a config setting to an inane default, which requires a change in all of the config files. Thank goodness for automation.

We're in McDonald's early-test area for the new trans-fatless fryer oil. The fries smell different, but, taste almost the same. As a McDonalds connoisseur, my expert skills have been honed to even telling what pollutants were in the dirt that the potatoes were grown in. I give them a thumbs up. Since they don't have trans-fats, now I can supersize again with glee.
Old 2007-02-07, 01:00 PM   #27
Chop Smith
Eighteen 'til I Die

Send a message via ICQ to Chop Smith
No snow here but it is a beautiful winter day - 60°F, mostly cloudy.

My luggage arrived today so I am letting Stony wear my new hat.
Old 2007-02-07, 01:39 PM   #28
Simon
That which does not kill us, will try, try again.

Send a message via ICQ to Simon Send a message via AIM to Simon Send a message via Yahoo to Simon
Good whatever time it is where you are

I was wrong yesterday. This damn flu bug is harder to shake than I thought. Came back to the fight again yesterday and most of today, but feeling a little better again now. Not claiming anything yet though.

I remember having the septic tank dug up and pumped out after Wilma's storm surge flooded everything. And no, there is no such thing as an 'out of the smell' zone.

This reminded me of a business I was involved with a long, long time ago. Part of the business was selling t-shirts to septic tank pumping operations. Our 2nd best seller was the "You Dump It, We Pump It" shirt. But the most popular by far was one that said "Your Shit Is Our Bread & Butter" ... I never saw anyone wearing one out in public, but we sure sold the hell out of those. There was a keychain in the shape of a slice of bread that was popular with that slogan too.

A good humpity hump day to all.

Old 2007-02-07, 01:42 PM   #29
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuelle
I had the opportunity to meet some really cool people, get beaten by UW in scrabble
And we were both beaten by Sandy, but I think she cheats. I never did trust that woman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd34
I guess everytime there was an O, he got the triple word score by pulling out the CCK tiles.
Not true! I did use boner and scat though. Playing Scattegories with Sandy's friends once, the clue was things beginnging with P that are found in a park. My answer was Pedophiles. No one likes playing board games with me.

Emma failed to mention that we got to watch Preacher on his webcam as he told us stories about anal exploration and 400 pound men. It was HOT!

Last edited by Useless; 2007-02-07 at 01:47 PM..
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 02:45 PM   #30
Jim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
Happy Wednesday Peoples

Worked a little yesterday & then watched the Sabres beat Atlanta with Ramster & BlueBrit while The Bitch & Emerald yelled BINGO! in Canada.

Going to take Ramster to watch his Senators loose tonight

I can solve that problem - remind her that her head is now where here feet used to be

That's her point. We rotated the bed and switched sides. That puts my head where my feet used to be I hope I am used to the wrong side of the bed tonight.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 02:50 PM   #31
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
good evening i wasnt around because i had to fix some offline things and with that ....my back is killing me today, so i will be going to the doc tomorrow, because i realy need some painkillers...which also get me in the position that my doc will nag at me he wanna check my blood....to find out whats is going on with my bones...i wont lett him, i will be around again tomorrow, after i have swallow a ton of painkillers. Have a great day all!!!
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 04:06 PM   #32
emmanuelle
0100011101100101011001010 1101011001000000100001101 1010000110100101100011

Send a message via ICQ to emmanuelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post

Emma failed to mention that we got to watch Preacher on his webcam as he told us stories about anal exploration and 400 pound men. It was HOT!
How could I have forgotten that moment? It's certainly left a scar on my brain
emmanuelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 05:48 PM   #33
Emerald
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?

Send a message via ICQ to Emerald
Glad to see that Emma finally made it home safe. We left Buffalo this morning and the drive was good, until we got 30 minutes from our house .. then it was like being back in Buffalo with high winds, drifting snow and zero visibility - we are currently getting hit hard with snow and they say it wont be stopping till this weekend.. whooohooo!!! Had to shovel 2 feet of snow off the deck just to get inside the house.

Have to wade thru 6 days of emails now, of course 90% of it being spam, it might take me a while.

Thanks for everything GG & Bitch.. had a blast as usual - was great to see familiar faces as well as some new ones.

Now that BlueBrit is back from UK .. we can go camping! lol

Emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 07:30 PM   #34
Fonz
Former pr0n slinger.

Good night everyone,

Finally got caught up with everything, well not everything but the most important things.

Have a nice evening/night/morning