Greenguy's Board WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2011-11-14, 09:14 AM   #1
AlyMC
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Thumbs up Angels Giving Tree - please help us bring Christmas to those in need

In memory of Todd Ostrer, we are pleased to announce that we are reviving a Christmas tradition from years past...we have set up Angels Giving Tree !! I am so very happy to be a part of this and I hope you'll be a part too - any donation is so much appreciated.

Angels Giving Tree is a not for profit organization set up with one simple goal in mind - we want to bring Christmas to those families that cannot afford to provide a Christmas for their children. We believe that EVERY child should have a Christmas to celebrate and our vision of peace on earth and goodwill toward men includes a gift under every tree !

4 industry vets have put this all in motion and will be helping make a difference to these families – Forest, Aly from Max Cash, Sarah from Fleshlight and JMan from CrakMedia. We hope you’ll join us !!

Being the old-skooler that I am, I remember being involved in this way back and it is one of the reasons why I so wanted to participate again. MaxCash would adopt TONS of families and Cindy, Snoops and I would do all the shopping. What joy we had picking out the gifts and getting them shipped. The industry all pulled together and made a huge difference in the lives of so many - and knowing we are doing it again, well that just makes me merry

Please help us bring Christmas joy to children who would normally not have a Christmas. You can adopt a family or simply make a cash donation. This year we have approximately 50 families that need your help. Having gotten a late start, we are already down to the wire and ask that interested parties sign up quickly – please do not delay.

Once you sign up to be an Angel, you will be able to view families and their wish lists. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at aly@angelsgivingtree.org

http://www.angelsgivingtree.org
http://www.facebook.com/AngelsGivingTree
AlyMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-14, 03:33 PM   #2
Sarah_Jayne
I hustle for Hustler

Send a message via ICQ to Sarah_Jayne
Todd, was my first boss in this industry and an amazing man that gave back to many. Let us all honor that spirit by giving to these families.
Old 2011-11-14, 08:01 PM   #3
terry
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to terry
In our area we have Christmas Angels. The schools all get involved and it is always a success. Good luck... And to everyone reading this thread... a little goes a long way, please help out in any way you can.
terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 08:47 AM   #4
AlyMC

I little does go a long way - just a small donation from each of you could make a HUGE difference. Please help out a great cause !
Old 2011-11-28, 12:38 PM   #5
AlyMC

Now that Thanksgiving is done (but not the turkey!!) and we're all into Christmas mode (I even got brave and went to a mall on Black Friday !), I hope you'll all consider adopting a family and helping make Christmas special for some kids that won't have a Christmas if we can't help them. It would be great to get a few larger corporate angels on board too !! Please be an angel