Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-09-29, 11:13 AM   #1
lorsha
So much sperm ... So little time!

My apologies - The bad and the good

I came back here a few months ago after a long absence, and then dissapeared again. Was not my intention. I have been really struggling with my Multiple Sclerosis issues, and been trying several experimental treatments which have left me with nothing but far less money, and no changes. So ... time to accept my current fate, and get back to work.

I had started a site redesign at lorshasworld.com last year, but did not get around to finishing it until last week due to my health issues, and just recently finished it. I still have a lot of work to do on it, but am really happy with how it is looking. Please do let me know what you think!

I went back to my old early 2000's strategy, and increased the price and that has prompted an increase in sales. At least some things never change.

I am going to be updating many things still, and also making several new promo videos and banners, etc. I hope to begin working with many of you again in the near future. Fortunately for me, I have stored away several years worth of future updates that I have ready and available to keep my site fresh for years to come!

XoXoX

~ Lorsha