View Single Post
Old 2005-11-16, 11:18 AM   #5
nibbler
Trying is the first step towards failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver Bob
I've been hosting with hostive.com since about July.. and the guy cut me a great deal and I was happy with my serivce.

then they they sold the company a few months back. For almost a month now, I have trouble FTPing to the server and first i tried the phone number on their page.. the guy told me it was no longer the number for hostive.com. I would send emails.. after a few emails, they replied. I replied back, and it bounced back.

I can't get into my mysql database right now. its fucked. Its been this way since the weekend. and the FTP only works sometimes which is a pain in the ass since I upload new galleries on a daily basis.

So i post on another board, asking if anyone else has any trouble with hostive.com. a rep from hostive posts asking me to contact him on ICQ. I do, and he said 'one sec..' and that was all i heard from him the whole night. no explanation, no apology, nothing. I still cna't upload my freaking gallery i needed to submit tonight.

I'm not one who likes to bad mouth others, but this is just shitty service, and I just wanted to give a warning to anyone else who may be contacted by anyone from Hostive.com, that their techincal and customer support sucks greatly.
I've been with hostive since june and I am in the same boat. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I hostive is out of business. Just found out this morning and am in the process of swithcing over to webair. Thanks Bryan w/Hostive.com. Now I'm emailing every TGP / MGP (70+) which I have a partner account with so that I don't get blacklisted.

Nick - Pinkworld.com
Tommy - Tommys-bookmarks.com
Rob - Shemp.com

I hope to got my emails and appreciate your patience!

Thanks
Neil - Handjobfemales.com
nibbler is offline   Reply With Quote