View Single Post
Old 2012-06-28, 02:53 AM   #15
ecchi
Banned

I posted that IMHO there were no major link lists that would accept tube sites. You posted that I was wrong. Fine, no problem with that. I replied with my reasons for believing that, but it would be stupid of me to assume I never made mistakes on anything, I have been wrong before, and I will make mistakes in future. In this case LeRoy proved me wrong by posting that he accepted tube links. However that is a separate issue.

The main point of my posts to you is:

This board exists for two reasons, general chat and to help each others. If you look through my posts you will see several threads where I have asked for help and got it. You will also see several threads where I have given help to others who have asked. That does not make me better than other members of the board, and it does make me any different to them. It is what everyone here does.

Everyone except you. CharlieBrown asked for help and advice and you replied to basically say "Yes I could help you, but I am not going to." That is not the way things are done around here. It is also not the way things are done in the general human race. We mostly help each other.

And it does not matter what I say here. A lot of the board members will have stopped reading this thread, most don't find arguments like ours to be an interesting read. What the majority of board members would have done is given up reading somewhere around your post that said "I know, but I won't tell you". And on that post they will have formed their opinion of you.

Even if you were to now post the list of sites, or PM it to CharlieBrown, it is too late. Because if you do, the few members who are still reading this will see that I "bullied" you into it, and that you did not do it of your own accord.

My posts are unimportant, except as a row between you and me. Neither really are your later replies. It is what you said near the beginning that mattered. It is the fact that you have stated that you have the information that CharlieBrown needs and refused to give it to him. From that, and that alone, the majority of people reading this thread will have judged you, and will now be thinking of you as lower than a snake's belly.
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote