View Single Post
Old 2015-10-13, 05:11 AM   #5
ecchi
Banned

On Saturday the worst possible thing happened. I forgot it was Saturday so missed Dr Who! Tonight I got round to catching up on the iPlayer (BBC's on demand catchup thingy, sort of like a free Netflix, where TV shows are held for 28 days after broadcast for idiots who missed them because they forgot what day it was). Unfortunately I took the dogs for a walk just before and the Puppy found a dropped kid's teddy bear that I did not allow him too keep. So to make up, when we got back I gave them both a new squeaky toy each. Then tried to watch Dr Who!

Will I never learn?

Puppy News

Puppy is still scared I will give him some "no more nails" medicine. The only way I can get him to eat is to put his bowl between me and the medicine cupboard, so he is blocking me from getting the medicine out.

And even then he does not like coming to eat. This evening he went out on the roof and hid behind the garden table. All I could see was his head looking at me nervously over the top of the table. I yelled at him "It is no good hiding, I can see your head." And almost as though he understood me, his head ducked down behind the table.
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote