Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-12-25, 12:12 PM   #26
Yahook
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Yahook
EvGenius,

I don't see any problems with the structure of your free site. It's not a standart one but I like it And I also like the design of your site

But I agree with Emerald about the blind links. Almost all your sponsor links are blind ones.
Yahook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 12:32 PM   #27
Talleyrand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYum
Oh yea...that'll happen...not! Talley, you'll find that very few if any link site owners will post their own free sites...lots of reasons...but it's just not something we do.
Hi MrYum

May be I did not understand very well.
Had you told me that the ll owners do not make and submit his/her own freesites?
Would you tell me the motives? Wich is the sense or logic of this behaviour? TIA

Talleyrand
Talleyrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 01:13 PM   #28
MrYum
Arghhhh...submit yer sites ya ruddy swabs!

Send a message via ICQ to MrYum
Hi Talley...

Yep, you did perhaps mis-understand a bit.

Many link list owners do in fact still build/submit free sites...actually, a lot of us started out in the biz that way. As to myself, I just don't have the time to do free sites these days...though I'll probably add them back into the mix once I get a couple current projects launched. Got a couple biguns on the stove at the moment

What I was referring to is it's highly doubtful that a ll owner is going to send you or publicly post 20+ free sites for your review.

The best way for you to gain knowledge is to cruise the link lists that interest you...look at the sites they're listing. You can learn a ton by doing that excercise...everything from what it takes to get listed...to what it takes to sell. However, one very important caveat...NEVER ever copy someone's work. ..use it for inspiration only. Copying someone's work is one of the best ways to be labeled a cheater permanently. Not saying you would do such a thing, just want to make very sure there's no mis-communication on that point
MrYum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 02:19 PM   #29
Talleyrand
Banned

Quote:
Hi Talley...
What I was referring to is it's highly doubtful that a ll owner is going to send you or publicly post 20+ free sites for your review.
Hi MrYum

Have ll owners afraid of that webmasters will review his/her free sites? Why they are hiding his/her free sites?
His/her behaviour takes away his/her credibility.

Please, before that some ll owner will reply to me with bad manners, I will thanks that he/she post the list of their own free sites for that webmasters will review it with the ll owner rules in our hand.

Talleyrand

Last edited by Talleyrand; 2005-12-25 at 02:34 PM..
Old 2005-12-25, 02:32 PM   #30
Surfn
If you don’t take a chance the Angels won’t dance

Send a message via ICQ to Surfn
I'm definitely afraid of some low life scum copying my work to make a quick buck. Not even in this season could I be that charitable for no good reason.

Want to see what it takes to get listed follow the advice above or get a job flipping burgers.

Surfn's Links Are you a partner?

Surfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 02:38 PM   #31
Talleyrand
Banned

Good answer. (I am thinking that other will copy it)

Talleyrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfn
I'm definitely afraid of some low life scum copying my work to make a quick buck. Not even in this season could I be that charitable for no good reason.

Last edited by Talleyrand; 2005-12-25 at 02:41 PM..
Old 2005-12-25, 04:25 PM   #32
MrYum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talleyrand
Hi MrYum

Have ll owners afraid of that webmasters will review his/her free sites? Why they are hiding his/her free sites?
His/her behaviour takes away his/her credibility.

Please, before that some ll owner will reply to me with bad manners, I will thanks that he/she post the list of their own free sites for that webmasters will review it with the ll owner rules in our hand.

Talleyrand
Yanno Talley...I've tried very hard the past few days to be nice to you...as I thought perhaps I'd been too hasty previously. However, I see that my previous impression of you was in fact correct. You really are a pain in the ass that has no idea when to take no for an answer. If that's not nice enough for you...or you think it's bad manners...well that's just too bad.

There is good news however...I won't be mean to you anymore...as I quite simply will no longer even attempt to help you. Good luck Talley...you're going to need it as there is one thing you are very good at...burning bridges
Old 2005-12-25, 08:17 PM   #33
Talleyrand
Banned

Thanks MrYum

I have nothing against you. If you are angry with me for my honest questions...

BUT you did not answer why you are hiding your own free sites. Your behaviour takes away your credibility.

Are you waiting admiration while you are hiding your sites?
Is it an excellent example for the newbies? |confused|

May be the hiden rule that nobody say is: "You must to do what I say but not what I do".

Talleyrand

Quote:
Yanno Talley...I've tried very hard the past few days to be nice to you...as I thought perhaps I'd been too hasty previously. However, I see that my previous impression of you was in fact correct. You really are a pain in the ass that has no idea when to take no for an answer. If that's not nice enough for you...or you think it's bad manners...well that's just too bad.

There is good news however...I won't be mean to you anymore...as I quite simply will no longer even attempt to help you. Good luck Talley...you're going to need it as there is one thing you are very good at...burning bridges
Old 2005-12-25, 08:44 PM   #34
Toby
Lonewolf Internet Sales

Send a message via ICQ to Toby
Talleyrand, I will give you one last piece of advice.

Don't give up your day job!

Last edited by Toby; 2005-12-25 at 08:47 PM..
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 09:39 PM   #35
MrYum

Quote:
Thanks MrYum

I have nothing against you. If you are angry with me for my honest questions...

BUT you did not answer why you are hiding your own free sites. Your behaviour takes away your credibility.

Are you waiting admiration while you are hiding your sites?
Is it an excellent example for the newbies? |confused|

May be the hiden rule that nobody say is: "You must to do what I say but not what I do".

Talleyrand
Talley...nope, not angry with you for asking questions...not at all...this board is all about asking questions. However, I am sick and tired of you not taking the answers given when they aren't what you desire.

My sites are not hidden at all...anyone with any amount of knowledge and intelligence could easily surf around and find my sites if they wanted to take the time to do so. However, I'm certainly not going to post them here or send urls to a pain in the ass who refuses to listen when folks try to help him.

As to my credibility and the example I set, I'll leave that to the consensus of the other respected members of these forums. Suffice it to say, I certainly couldn't give a rats ass what you think of me

See, you're still stuck in that mentality of someone owing you listings. That you're somehow entitled to have your sites listed where ever you choose to submit them. That quite simply is not the case, each of the link sites is owned by someone who works their ass off to maintain and grow that site. They are absolutely free to list or not list any site submitted...whether it complies with the rules or not.

Case in point, I've made no bones about it publicly that I will sometimes accept sites from trusted submitters that bend my rules slightly (providing the've spoken to me about it in advance). Establishing trust and making friends goes a very long way in this business Talley...and that is a bridge you're burning at a rapid rate.

Myself and others have wasted far too much time trying to get through your thick skull...apparently to no avail. A couple days ago, I thought you might finally be coming around...so I decided to jump in yet again...be nice to you...try to help you. But nope, you've gone right back to asking for things that simply are not going to be given...period.

Welcome to the real world Talley...deal with it...or don't. Either way...makes zero difference to me...
Old 2005-12-26, 12:02 AM   #36
Talleyrand
Banned

Hi MrYum,

I have not problems with rules, and never had it, I am not anarchist.
I have not problems with people that did not linked me.

BUT I think that I have all the right to make questions and to give my own opinion because this is a board not the Gestapo.
I am free to have my own thought.

You are very wrong if you believe that I do not pay attention to the answers that some people gave me.

When I posted the URL of my new sites after submitted it, after that someone told me an error I corrected it very quickly. BUT I have the right to think that my big banner was not a blind link.

Sadly, the owner of this board told me that he do not want that I will post my new sites again. Then, I never will do it again.

You wrote what you think and want, me too. May be it is the most important of all, because we have the freedom for to write our thoughts.

It was a good and dinamic conversation.

Talleyrand

Quote:
Talley...nope, not angry with you for asking questions...not at all...this board is all about asking questions. However, I am sick and tired of you not taking the answers given when they aren't what you desire.

My sites are not hidden at all...anyone with any amount of knowledge and intelligence could easily surf around and find my sites if they wanted to take the time to do so. However, I'm certainly not going to post them here or send urls to a pain in the ass who refuses to listen when folks try to help him.

As to my credibility and the example I set, I'll leave that to the consensus of the other respected members of these forums. Suffice it to say, I certainly couldn't give a rats ass what you think of me

See, you're still stuck in that mentality of someone owing you listings. That you're somehow entitled to have your sites listed where ever you choose to submit them. That quite simply is not the case, each of the link sites is owned by someone who works their ass off to maintain and grow that site. They are absolutely free to list or not list any site submitted...whether it complies with the rules or not.

Case in point, I've made no bones about it publicly that I will sometimes accept sites from trusted submitters that bend my rules slightly (providing the've spoken to me about it in advance). Establishing trust and making friends goes a very long way in this business Talley...and that is a bridge you're burning at a rapid rate.

Myself and others have wasted far too much time trying to get through your thick skull...apparently to no avail. A couple days ago, I thought you might finally be coming around...so I decided to jump in yet again...be nice to you...try to help you. But nope, you've gone right back to asking for things that simply are not going to be given...period.

Welcome to the real world Talley...deal with it...or don't. Either way...makes zero difference to me...

Last edited by Talleyrand; 2005-12-26 at 12:04 AM..
Old 2005-12-26, 01:26 AM   #37
MrYum

Talley...understand this...I'm about the most honest guy you'd ever come across. Anyone who really knows me would attest to that fact. When you attempt to throw my credibility into question...it rubs me the wrong way...plain and simple. As I think it would most ethical people.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinions...just as I'm entitled to mine...I certainly don't begrudge you your opinions. But, whether be design or by accident, you have a way of rubbing people with wrong way with your 'dynamic discussions'.

And with that, I'll close this little dialog we've had Talley. I did however mean what I said, you take far too much energy and time with not only no apparent appreciation, but instead caustic accusatory clap trap. I'm done with helping you Talley...good luck, I truly think you're going to need it.
Old 2005-12-26, 07:56 AM   #38
Mateusz
Screw you, guys. I'm going home.

Send a message via ICQ to Mateusz
Quote:
I'm afaraid you are the only one in this thread who suffers from lack of credibility.
If any of us wants to create site breaking reules its our own buisness - you better mind yours.

Quote:
BUT I think that I have all the right to make questions [..]
NO NO NO... its yours biggest mistake - it's not a right its a privilage.
You got right to build shitty sites but everyone got a right not to list them. You've got enough clues to get listed (IMO way too many when I see your replies and comments) - take advantage of them and stop making enemies before its too late.
Mateusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 01:00 PM   #39
Talleyrand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateusz
NO NO NO... its yours biggest mistake - it's not a right its a privilage.
In democratic countries there are only rights and duties, but there is not privileges.

Talleyrand
Old 2005-12-26, 02:27 PM   #40
Mateusz
Screw you, guys. I'm going home.

Send a message via ICQ to Mateusz
Yea sure, but its ADULT WEB BOARD and not fucking COUNTRY.

Now you can chat with you lawer and sue us all.
(you are not the first one here LOL)

You have just proved you are not worth all these helpfull tips peple already posted. Have fun and good luck.
Mateusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 03:51 AM   #41
EvGenius
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

hey guys, stop this offtopic.
everyone is talking but nobody is listening
on previous page i've asked you to review my 2nd version of this site:
http://www.wetdrippingsnatches.com/milkypussy/
it still seems to be not accepted by smutgremlin and greenguy. why? there's a main page now and two galleries (10pics + 11pics).
there's no blind links, now surfers know for sure where all the links goes.
so what's wrong?

Last edited by EvGenius; 2005-12-27 at 03:53 AM..
EvGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 03:57 AM   #42
Surfn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvGenius
hey guys, stop this offtopic.
everyone is talking but nobody is listening
on previous page i've asked you to review my 2nd version of this site:
http://www.wetdrippingsnatches.com/milkypussy/
it still seems to be not accepted by smutgremlin and greenguy. why? there's a main page now and two galleries (10pics + 11pics).
there's no blind links, now surfers know for sure where all the links goes.
so what's wrong?
Read their rules...

Old 2005-12-27, 05:20 AM   #43
EvGenius
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfn
Read their rules...
do you think i'm a completely stupid or what?
let's walk through the rules together

Quote:
You must link back to us - instructions are over here. This link MUST be visible & accessible to the surfer thru your site. A link on a page that no one will ever visit is of no use to us.
...check

Quote:
Do not submit sites with your IP numbers in the address. Example: http://123.45.67.89/whatever/ These sites, for some reason unknown to me, seem to die after about a week or so. Do yourself a favor, spend the $15 & register a domain name.
...check

Quote:
If you have any of those annoying pop-up consoles/windows. I only need 1 browser to surf, not 3 or 4 others popping up with nice little spam & top 500 messages & whatever the latest fad is. NO POP-UP CONSOLES OR WINDOWS AT ALL! This does include those target="new" things.
...check

Quote:
Pay & AVS sites are more than welcome, however we ask that you do 2 things - link to us from outside the protected area (yes, I know this is a shit thing to ask, but past experiences have soured us on this & it is now a requirement) The 2nd thing is that you submit us a temporary password/username so that we may have a look around the protected area. (these will be kept private & shall not be given out for any reason - and it'll probably get you a better description than "Nice samples over here")
...check

Quote:
No blind or misleading links what-so-ever (especially back to us) No one benefits from crap traffic!
...check

Quote:
You must be trading traffic with at least 5 other Link Lists. I've been getting way too may sites that have just my link on them & no one else's. I send you traffic, you send me traffic
...check

Quote:
If you link to us from the page we are linking to, do not put the link under your "enter" button - no one looks down there. The link back DOES NOT have to be on the 1st page, but if it is, it has to be above the enter link.
No links to sites that have masked pictures as their main pictures - I see no point in these at all.
...check

Quote:
The name that you submit to us as the name of the site must actually appear on the site - this may seem like an easy enough concept, but some people have little or no idea what they are doing.
...check

Quote:
If your site has clickable thumbs, the thumbnail images have to actually be thumbnails & NOT the actual picture loading at a smaller width & height.
...check

Quote:
The content must be on the same domain as the site.
...check

Quote:
No more Full Page Ads (FPA) of any kind - that means AVS FPA's (Full Page Ad: anything that takes up more then 3/4 of my screen - I have a 17 in. monitor & am set at 1024x768, so now you know my limits)
...check

Quote:
20 pic minimum.
...check

Quote:
No more than 1 link request per webmaster per day.
...check

Quote:
No pre-set-up pay sites - if you want a pay site, build the damn thing yourself.
...check

Quote:
Pics that open on html pages are allowed, but you are not allowed to have more then 1 banner/text link on the html page.
...check

Quote:
No Free or Revshare Hosted sites - go buy a domain & some hosting or find a new hobby.
...check

Quote:
No free email address - we all have an real legit email address - use it.
...check

Quote:
No sites promoting the Ultra Cash or Epic Cash programs will be listed.
...check

Quote:
No autosubmitters - we review each site by hand, you can submit it by hand
...check

Quote:
Free sites with movies must have a minimum of 120 seconds worth of movies & the movies must be at least 10 seconds in length.
...check

Quote:
If your submitting a site that has 2 or more pages from the same set of content, the pics MUST be in order. I'm sick of seeing sites where page 1 has the girl ending up completely nude but page 2 has her stripping all over again.
...check

Quote:
Your site has to look decent at 800x600 - if I have to scroll to the right to see the entire page or things just look "off", it will be declined.
...check

Quote:
No sites with 3rd party counters will be listed. Get some stats on your server.
...check

Quote:
No more crappy vid caps for your pics - video camera's take movies, not still images.
...check

Quote:
No more sites with broken English.
...check

Quote:
If we just plain do not like the site (this happens when I'm in a bad mood)
...i guess this is it
EvGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 06:19 AM   #44
Linkster
NO! Im not a female - but being a dragon, I do eat them.

Send a message via ICQ to Linkster
Your Quote:
No more sites with broken English.
...check

Nope - you can click "uncheck" on that one:
Quote from your index page:

"sometimes i do a things that is an absolute bizarre!
one day i was accidently poured myself with a milk...
i have felt indescribable excitation"

That is what is known as broken English - or worse Babel English

Add to that a few factors like the whois is probably faked, the host is sketchy and a few other little details that might be borderline and I would say that most LLs are going to put this one in the marginal bin

Add in the fact that those pics look like vid caps, the resolution makes the pics pixallated and random order and thats a second rule down the drain

Last edited by Linkster; 2005-12-27 at 06:22 AM..
Linkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 08:36 AM   #45
Surfn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvGenius
do you think i'm a completely stupid or what?
Since you asked...completely and utterly!!

Last edited by Surfn; 2005-12-27 at 08:46 AM.. Reason: To simplify my English