Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-10-08, 04:13 PM   #1
tushpusher
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Offering 30% NET profit of whole paysite to capable person/company

Hello my name is Ted and I'm the project manager at AmateurSalon.com - http://www.amateursalon.com/home.php . We are looking for a partner in helping us advertise our site and we are willing to share 30% of the net profit with the right person. I'm proposing this offer to those who have traffic that prefers the Amateur niche. Amateur Salon is a paysite that offers almost any woman their own site to upload erotic photos and videos of herself. Users can join any single model's website or they can get access to all of the model's websites under the Amateur Salon domain. Most of the content on the website is solo amateur pictures and we also have been getting a fair amount of videos uploaded as well. Would an offer like this be of some interest to you? Please have a look at our site - http://www.amateursalon.com/home.php and if you would like an all access membership pass please request one by email and I will set you up with a pass. This site is generating revenue and also has a reasonable rebill rate with very little marketing dollars spent. We just need someone to push it and we will take care of everything else. Please have a look around and get back to me if interested in a profit sharing partnership with Amateur Salon. I've listed a few important notes below that summarize the site's potential.
  • Fully functioning amateur website
  • Generating revenue
  • Reasonable conversion rate with amateur seeking traffic
  • Good rebill rate
  • Dynamic site ready for infinite model growth
  • Turning away potential models until we find advertising partner
  • Offering pay split of 30% of net CCBill sales to right advertising
    partner
  • Possibly higher split depending on the use of affiliates for
    advertising and their split

Thank you for your time in reading this post. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at ted @ amateursalon.com or message me on ICQ at 350105894. I hope to hear back from you.

Regards,
Ted
tushpusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 04:51 PM   #2
CJTraffic
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Send a message via ICQ to CJTraffic Send a message via AIM to CJTraffic Send a message via Yahoo to CJTraffic
so wait, I can't tell from your post if you're like looking to hire someone to handle your ad buys or if you're just looking for affiliates? Either way, just at first blush 30% of net sound kinda painfully low to me. I'm mean most affiliates are used to getting 50% of gross right?
Old 2008-10-11, 04:57 PM   #3
tushpusher
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

its 30% of ALL sales made by the site as a whole including rebills. That means you get 30% of sales made from traffic that is already coming to the site. We just look at what the site brought in as a whole for on month and you get 30% of that. So if your an affiliate you get 50% of just your sales... but we are looking for a profit sharing set up where someone gets 30% of all profit.
tushpusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 05:03 PM   #4
CJTraffic
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Send a message via ICQ to CJTraffic Send a message via AIM to CJTraffic Send a message via Yahoo to CJTraffic
gotcha, so then you are looking for a full time person? Not that I'm looking, swamped doing my own thing with MadAve but do know a couple experienced folks looking for full time gigs.