Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-04-15, 05:43 PM   #1
mjgcny
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Send a message via ICQ to mjgcny
Looking for Jay from Traffic Cash Gold

If anyone knows a differant email or ICQ to get ahold of Jay from TCG, please let me know. Or if Jay is on this board, please ICQ or email me.

I'm owed for signups and the payout has yet to be received, or any questions I've asked, are yet to be answered. I've been waiting for awhile now on both!

Any help or info will be great. Thanks.
mjgcny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 07:23 PM   #2
Bluey
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Send a message via ICQ to Bluey
Check out this other thread you started last month. Leroy posted an email addy at lustdollars that worked for me to get in contact with jay and get things sorted.
http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...ad.php?t=56744
Old 2010-04-15, 09:05 PM   #3
mjgcny
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

I'll go back and give that address another shot. Thanks for reminding me!
Old 2010-04-16, 03:03 AM   #4
Mr Spock
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

I also e-mailed Jay - No response , let me know if that other one works.

I had a gallery listed at the Hun pushing one of TCG's sites - not one click - that doesn't seem right
Mr Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 07:26 PM   #5
mjgcny

No response yet. I've ICQ'd, sent a few support requests via TCG's webmasters area AND used the email address listed here by LeRoy...nothing yet.

TCG owes me money, not thousands, but money is money! I'll be patient and see what happens.
Old 2010-04-20, 08:52 AM   #6
mjgcny

Ok, I have waited and no response of any kind. I checked my stats and I made more sign-ups.

What's going on here? This is money owed to me for promoting TCG and no support of any kind? I have received no checks, no emails, no ICQ's. If any one has any info on what's going on here with TCG, please tell. They always payed on time before. Another company gone/going under because of our wonderful economy?
Old 2010-04-20, 07:53 PM   #7
Bluey
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Send a message via ICQ to Bluey
I see TCG rep, Jean-Francois L. aka JMan posting on GFY today, so not sure why you are not getting a reply.

For a question about a payment with TCG, i used this email addy ( jman at lustdollars.com ) and got a reply the same day.
Old 2010-04-20, 09:31 PM   #8
mjgcny

Hi Bluey. I had already sent off 2 emails using the address you posted. No responses yet. I'm not sure why I'm not getting anything back, but I'll be heading over to GFY and see what kind of luck I have there.
Old 2010-04-21, 11:53 AM   #9
Mr Spock

I stopped sending traffic as I don't even reflect that - reckon they have taken your cash and my traffic and bailed
Old 2010-04-21, 08:46 PM   #10
mjgcny

Mr. Spock, I had gotten a check from TCG in the mail today...even if it was a lot later than what I should have. They still owe me for more sign ups!

I would have really liked the idea of a response from them, despite the fact I never did get one after more than 7 attempts
Old 2010-04-22, 01:17 PM   #11
Buncha
Ahhh ... sweet pity. Where would my love life be without it?

I don't mean to thread-hijack, but what happened to Laura Lee? She always handled any issues quickly. I don't see her listed on TCG anymore.
Buncha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 05:01 PM   #12
Mr Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgcny View Post
Mr. Spock, I had gotten a check from TCG in the mail today...even if it was a lot later than what I should have. They still owe me for more sign ups!

I would have really liked the idea of a response from them, despite the fact I never did get one after more than 7 attempts
I got a payment in March , but when you get that sort of response it makes you wonder and I'll rather push someone else
Old 2010-04-22, 08:34 PM   #13
mjgcny

Jay finally got back to me today to let me know the rest of the money owed to me will be sent off this month. Better late than never I guess. Doesn't really inspire a lot of confidence with the support issues tho...