Greenguy's Board WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2004-03-27, 09:35 AM   #1
Mike_Dragonfly
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Send a message via AIM to Mike_Dragonfly Send a message via Yahoo to Mike_Dragonfly
HelpShannonCoalition

Hello all, I wanted to first just say Hi as I am new to this board.
2nd, and more importantly, I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know, if you didn't already, that there is a benefit auction and site going for Shannon of www.shannongetsit.com.

I am sure most of you have heard about her accident and being severely burned last month. Well, we have put up a site for other websites and surfers to help in the efforts to raise money to help her and her family out in this time of need.

You can find all the information and such at:
HelpShannonCoalition

There are a good number of great sites coming together to help out. If you could donate anything to the auction, send along some traffic, or maybe find something you would like to bid on, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry that my first post is as it is, but I feel it is a worthy cause and worth the post

Mike