Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2004-09-30, 12:12 PM   #1
alessandro
I don't have to be careful. I got a gun

Send a message via ICQ to alessandro
Hosting and feedback needed!

Ok ... after a few months from the time I started in this biz I need a new hoster.

Honestly ... I've been doing researches on this in the past few weeks and more intensive in the past few days.

I came to www.h2oh-hosting.com and their 1st reseller plan located at http://www.h2oh-hosting.com/reseller.php would be the best option to fit my needs atm. I also talked to a friend of mine who said they seem to be reliable but he isn't using them. Also, the guy I talked to about them said they have nice support, cheap dedicated IPs ( like $1/month) and so on, but everytime I load their site, no matter what time it is, their LIVE Support person seems to be Offline.

So, I was thinking that if anyone over here have ever used them, could give me more feedback. Also, if anyone knows about a icq # they can be catched at, I would thank him a lot.

Something else, if you know any hoster that can offer a similar service at a similar price, please post a link here. Thank you!

Last edited by alessandro; 2004-09-30 at 12:15 PM..
alessandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 03:42 PM   #2
serverprovider
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Send a message via ICQ to serverprovider
Check:

http://www.ServerProvider.com

the virtual hosting packages.

http://www.serverprovider.com/virtual.html
serverprovider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 04:30 PM   #3
h2oh
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Send a message via ICQ to h2oh
Hello Allessandro,

Thank you for your interest into our company, as of late, unfortunately with the hurricanes hitting Florida, our general offices, were scaled back at time to being on dial-up while they repaired our normal connections. At the moment, livechat is online and responding, and you can always e-mail us at sales (at) h2oh-hosting.com or contact me directly at josh (at) h2oh-hosting.com Our current promotion of 50% off the first months fees is actually ending today, so please do contact me quickly if you need anything. I look forward to hearing from you, please let me know if there is anything I can help you with and I will be happy to do so.

Regards,