Greenguy's Board

WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-02-28, 07:04 PM   #1
johnathan
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

richfetish.com

Well, I got this set up as an affiliate portal for our fetish sites.

I would be interested in thoughts on design, etc.

the most successfull site there has been the lethallipsick format which has had some pretty heavy converson stats.

thanks

JB

http://www.richfetish.com/
johnathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-03-01, 03:34 PM   #2
dutchboy
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Some thoughts / Tips.

Use a larger font. Not everybody has 20/20 vision. <font size="1" is much to small, espacially on a large screen like I'm using

Don't put text in almost same color as background. Darkgray on a just little more darkergray.

If you don't want lots of spam don't put your email on the site (use a form instead).

Use the Title option in Head for it's purpose (why are your pages called 'header')

I also looked at one of your sites (damsels in peril). On each tour page the 'Join' link must be the most visible one. On some op the pages I had to look hard to find them. There is no reason to send them through all tourpages.

If you have a page with free samples that page must have links to join. (http://www.damselsinperil.com/samples.htm) Now it has no links at all. How will you make a sale from this page.

Again. Make good use of the Title tag. Also add other usefull tags in your Head.

And a last tip. Use CSS. On large sites this can be of great influence.
dutchboy is offline   Reply With Quote