Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-12-13, 12:53 AM   #1
AmeliaG
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Send a message via ICQ to AmeliaG
Lightbulb SpookyCash Launches High Tech Hosted Blog with Affiliate Coded RSS

I hope it is okay to post this in this section, but I'm thinking this is unique and really for the people who are doing the blog thing:

Blue Blood's SpookyCash is pleased to announce a great news sales tool for affiliates, a hosted blog with professional blog writing and photography, quality design, and high end functionality.

All SpookyCash affiliates have already been emailed the code for both their personalized standard refcode for linking to http://spookyblog.com/ and their specific SpookyBlog feed code. SpookyCash affiliates are given the option of promoting with a simple text link or banners, or affiliates can enjoy the benefits of distributing their refcodes through RSS technology.

The high end feed technology means that, if a surfer visits SpookyBlog through an affiliate link and adds the blog's feed to a syndication reader such as FeedDemon or Netnewswire, then the affiliate refcode is preserved forever in the surfer's feed reader, so affiliates get paid even for sites the surfer joins off of such syndicated posts years in the future. Bookmarks of course save the refcode too.

There are no leaks in the new SpookyBlog tool. Just like the SpookyCash hosted affiliate TGP, SpookyTGP.com, every link carries the refcode forward and goes to a possible sale.

SpookyCash affiliates can also use the new feed codes to incorporate SpookyBlog posts in their own blogs. Automatic blog updates leave affiliates free to concentrate on traffic. You can even create a feed using your feed code in many of the popular blogging services and then promote users adding that affiliate coded feed to their regularly viewed aggregator friends pages.

If you sign up now, just email for your code for this exciting new sales tool.

Blue Blood's SpookyCash.com
AmeliaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-13, 04:56 PM   #2
Beachbum
Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!

Congratulations! The blog looks great! Good to see an affiliate program acknowledging the great marketing potential of RSS. I think it will only be a matter of time before the masses start following. I am not a Spooky Cash affiliate, never promoted your niche before but am seriously considering it now.
Beachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-14, 05:29 AM   #3
jds
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!

Really nice work, can't wait for the others to do the same
jds is offline   Reply With Quote